You can open System Information in diverse ways in Windows 10. Let’s see what those different methods are.
msinfo32 command can open System Information in Windows 10, and you can use it in the following programs:
- Command Prompt
- The address bar of File Explorer
- Address toolbar
- Task Manager (hit File > Run new task to use the command)
Open System32 folder. Double-click the msinfo32 file.
Open Start menu. Type system. You can see the System Information app in the search results. Hit it.
- Click on the Start button.
- Hit Windows Administrative Tools, which you can find between Windows Accessories and Windows Ease of Access.
- Click System Information, which you can find between System Configuration and Task Scheduler.