You can open Resource Monitor in six different ways and they are:
Use command resmon in any of the following programs to launch Resource Monitor:
- Command Prompt
- Windows PowerShell
- Address toolbar
- File Explorer address bar
- Task Manager (Hit File > Run new task to use the command)
- Click on the Start button.
- Click on the Windows Administrative Tools folder which you can find between Windows Accessories and Windows Ease of Access.
- Now, click on the Resource Monitor which you can find between Registry Editor and Services.
Go to the System32 folder. Double-click the resmon file.
Open Start menu. Type resource and click on the Resource Monitor app in the search results.
Launch Task Manager. Go to the Performance tab. Click on the Open Resource Monitor link at the bottom of the tab.
Open Performance Monitor. In the right pane, you can see the Open Resource Monitor link. Hit it.