In this post, we’ll see four different ways to open System Configuration (also known as MSConfig) in Windows 10.
Let’s see what they are.
Open System Configuration (MSConfig)
The command msconfig can open System Configuration in Windows 10, and you can use this command in the following programs:
- Run Command
- Task Manager (click on File > Run new task to use the command)
- Address Toolbar
- File Explorer Address Bar
- Command Prompt
- Windows PowerShell
Start Menu Search
- Open the Start menu and type system configuration.
- Now, you can see the System Configuration app. Click it to open.
System Configuration Shortcut
- Open Start menu.
- Click Windows Administrative Tools.
- Hit the System Configuration.
- Open System32 folder.
- Find and double-click the msconfig file.