In this post, we’ll see how to change mouse scroll speed in Windows 10.
Let’s get started.
- Open Settings.
- Click on Devices > Mouse.
- Now, you can see a drop-down list beneath Roll the mouse wheel to scroll.
- Please open it and choose what you want your mouse wheel roll to scroll. The options are – Multiple lines at a time and One screen at a time.
- If you chose the former, then use the slider beneath the drop-down list to customize how many lines to scroll each time.
Note: If you want to change the horizontal scrolling setting, view the below section.
- Navigate to the Wheel tab.
- In the Vertical Scrolling section, you can see two options: The following number of lines at a time and One screen at a time.
- Pick the option as per what you want your mouse wheel roll to scroll. If you chose the former, then use the box beneath it to customize how many lines to scroll each time.
- In the Horizontal Scrolling section, you can see a box that you can use to customize how many characters to scroll every time.
- After you set, as per your preference, hit the Ok button at the bottom.
Note: Remember that the Horizontal Scrolling setting is for the mouse that supports horizontal scrolling.