In this post, we’ll see how to change mouse double-click speed in Windows 10. Let’s get started.
Launch Run Command, type “main.cpl” (without double quotes) in it and then press “Enter” key.
Within the “Double-click speed” section, you can find a slider which you can use to change the double-click speed of your mouse.
Slide to the left to decrease the speed or slide to the right to increase the speed. Keep in mind that the change is immediate. Beside slider, you can see a “Folder” icon which is for testing your double-click speed. Double-click on it to find out the speed you choose is right for you or not.
Once you’re okay with the speed you choose, hit the “Ok” button.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Change Mouse Pointer Speed
- How to Change Laptop Lid Close Action
- How to Disable Touchpad in Windows 10
- How to Add Hibernate to Power Menu
- How to Add Control Panel to Windows 10 Start Menu