Consider a situation where you want to show the content of the android on PC.
Generally, what we do in this situation is transferring the content to the PC to show it off. But, it takes a lot of effort and time, Right?
How about mirror android display to PC?
Mirroring android display is needed in many situations such as presentation. In a nutshell, you can mirror the android screen to PC while you need.
This can be done in many ways [wired and wireless] with the help of the android apps and software.
In today’s post, we are going to see different methods to do this task quickly. Let’s get started.
Mirror Android Display to PC
In our first method, we are going to use Vysor (beta) chrome app to mirror android display on PC.
The highlight in this method is that you can access the android via PC. You can use your computer keyboard and mouse to access android right from your desktop computer or laptop.
Let’s check it out all the steps in detail.
There is no need to install any app on your android. So, if you’ve above 3 requirements for screen mirroring, then we are good to go.
- Install Vysor and connect both the devices via USB cable.
- Open the Vysor app.
- Click on find devices option and select your android device.
That’s it. Now, you can see your android screen on PC.
AllCast is the one we are using in our second method.
It let us send photos, music, and videos on android to your TV or PC. You can see all the supported devices here [see screenshot].
The main drawback of this method is that you can’t able to access the contents via computer.
- AllCast app for android [here, I’m using the free version of the app which has 5 minutes viewing limit on pictures and videos. If you want to remove the limit, upgrade to the premium version of the app].
- AllCast receiver for chrome [it will be added to your chrome app launcher].
- Make sure both the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If you don’t have a Wi-Fi connection, see this article turn your PC into Wi-Fi hotspot and connect your devices. If you prefer videos, check it out the tutorial here.
- Download and install prerequisites.
- Open the android app. It will begin the process of searching devices.
- Open the receiver app in chrome. The android is currently listing your computer in the app.
- Click on the computer [it will be listed in the app like chrome @ IP address].
- In the next screen, choose the option you prefer [for instance: gallery].
Now, you can view your android screen on PC.
To stop mirror android phone screen, just open the notification drawer in android and hit the stop button of the app.
- Install the mirror app and receiver on their respective devices.
- After installation, open the receiver app in chrome.
- Launch the mirror beta app in android.
- Now, the receiver can be shown in the app. Click on it to start mirroring.
AirDroid app offers a lot of functions and we’ve already used AirDroid to make and receive android calls on PC.
In our last method, we are going to use it to mirror
The one special thing about this method is that you can completely control your android from the PC itself. Let’s check it out all the steps to do it in detail.
- Download and install prerequisites.
- Open AirDroid client in windows PC. Sign in with your account credentials.
- In AirDroid app, sign in with the same account used in windows client.
- Once the devices are successfully connected, you’ll get a notification in both the devices.
- Now, click on binocular icon [see screenshot].
- In the next screen, click on airmirror button.
That’s it and you successfully mirror android to PC.
I hope you liked this post and the information in this post is useful for you. If you’ve any more questions, feel free to ask me in the comments section.
Do share this post with your friends on social networks which will be useful for them too.
Which method do you prefer to mirror android display? Are you using any other method to do this task? Do share your thoughts and experience with us.