In this post, we’ll see how to add or remove the Microphone icon in the iPhone’s keyboard. Let’s see how to add.
Tap General > Keyboard.
Now, you can see a toggle beside “Enable Dictation.” Hit it.
Tap “Enable Dictation.”
That’s all. Now, you can see the Microphone icon in the iPhone’s keyboard.
Note: To remove the Microphone icon from the keyboard, follow the above steps (1-3) and then hit “Turn Off Dictation.”
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Turn Off WiFi on iPhone
- How to Uninstall App on iPhone
- How to Set Up and Activate Siri
- How to Create a Folder on Home Screen of iPhone
- How to Turn Off Geotagging