mHotspot is a free software which is used to share any type of computer internet connection with other devices. It works with Windows 7, 8 and 10.
It converts the laptop to Wi-Fi hotspot and supports up to 10 devices. Also, it has the option to view the information about all the connected devices and network usage.
Turn Laptop into WiFi Hotspot
- Install and open the software.
- You can give any name and password to your hotspot as per your wish.
- Choose the internet connection from the drop-down list.
- Set the number of clients (devices) that you want to connect to your hotspot.
- Go to the internet connection properties.
- In the "Sharing" tab, enable (check) the first option. From the drop-down list, choose the option "Wireless Network Connection 2".
- Click on "Start Hotspot" button to start Wi-Fi hotspot.
Now, you can connect your devices to the hotspot and start using the PC internet connection in connected devices.
I hope the information in this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.