mHotspot is a free software which is used to share any type of computer internet connection with other devices. It works with Windows 7, 8 and 10.
It converts the laptop to Wi-Fi hotspot and supports up to 10 devices. Also, it has the option to view the information about all the connected devices and network usage.
Turn Laptop into WiFi Hotspot
1. Install and open mHotspot.
2. You can give any name and password for the hotspot.
3. Choose your internet connection from the drop-down list.
4. Set the number of clients (devices) that you want to connect to your hotspot.
5. Go to the internet connection properties.
6. In sharing tab, enable (check) the first option. From the drop-down list, choose the option “Wireless Network Connection 2“.
7. Click on “Start Hotspot” to start Wi-Fi hotspot.
Now, you can connect the devices to the hotspot and start using the PC internet connection in connected devices.