mHotspot is a free software which is used to share any type of computer internet connection with other devices. It works with Windows 7, 8 and 10.
It converts the laptop to Wi-Fi hotspot and supports up to 10 devices. Also, it has the option to view the information about all the connected devices and network usage.
Turn Laptop into WiFi Hotspot
- Install and open the software.
- You can give any name and password to your hotspot as per your wish.
- Choose the internet connection from the drop-down list.
- Set the number of clients (devices) that you want to connect to your hotspot.
- Go to the internet connection properties.
- In the "Sharing" tab, enable (check) the first option. From the drop-down list, choose the option "Wireless Network Connection 2".
- Click on "Start Hotspot" button to start Wi-Fi hotspot.
Now, you can connect your devices to the hotspot and start using the PC internet connection in connected devices.
I hope the information in this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.
How to Turn Laptop into WiFi Hotspot using mHotspot