Want to turn any YouTube video into animated GIF?
Turning a YouTube video into GIF makes it easy to share our favorite part from the video. There are a lot of methods and online tools are available to make YouTube videos into animated GIF.
In this post, we will see 3 simple ways which will help you to create animated GIF from YouTube videos quickly. Let’s get started.
Make YouTube Videos into Animated GIF
You can directly turn YouTube videos into GIF from the YouTube itself.
However, this method doesn’t apply to all the videos. This feature is only available to some videos.
- Open YouTube video which you want to convert into the GIF.
- Click on the share button. If the video supports the GIF conversion, then you can see the GIF option next to email option. If you can’t find the option, then we can’t convert it into GIF using this method.
- Once you find the option, click on it.
- Choose the options as per your need.
- Now, click on the create GIF button.
- You can see the direct link and embedded link for the GIF you’ve created.
This is one of the common methods used to turn YouTube videos into animated GIF.
- Go to the YouTube video you want to make GIF.
- At the address bar, you can see the URL of the video.
- Just add the GIF before the URL like this
- Hit enter. Now, in the next screen, configure the GIF.
- You can use the slider to set the start time and provide the caption to the GIF as per your wish.
- You can set the duration (Maximum up to 15 seconds).
- After you set the options, click on "Create GIF" button.
That’s it. Use the links and share it with your friends.
- Go to the YouTube and copy the URL of the video you wish to convert.
- Go to this URL.
- Now, paste the URL of the YouTube video (in the enter YouTube URL field).
- Press load video.
- Use the slider to select the beginning of the GIF and choose the length of your GIF.
- You also have the option to name and tag your GIF.
- Once you select the options, click on create GIF button.
That’s it. Your YouTube video is turned into an animated GIF. You can share it with your friends or if you wish, you can download the GIF.
I hope that this post is useful to you. If you like this post, share with your friends.
How to Make YouTube Videos into Animated GIF