In this post, we’ll see how to know the battery percentage of your iPhone. In this instance, I’m using iPhone X. Let’s get started.
Say, “Hey, Siri.” Now, say “battery percentage.”
Siri will let you know your battery percentage.
Open Control Centre (You need to swipe down from the top-right of the screen for this).
Now, you can see the battery percentage of your iPhone.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Turn Off Autocorrect on iPhone
- How to Force Restart iPhone
- How to Turn Off Spell Check on iPhone
- How to Change Screen Timeout on iPhone
- How to Turn Off Auto-Capitalization on iPhone