In this post, we’ll see two different ways to know the battery percentage of your iPhone (I’m using iPhone X). Let’s get started.
Say, “Hey, Siri.” Now, say “battery percentage.”
Siri will let you know your iPhone battery percentage.
Open Control Centre (You need to swipe down from the top-right of the screen for this).
Now, you can see the battery percentage of your iPhone.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Turn Off Autocorrect
- How to Force Restart iPhone
- How to Turn Off Spell Check
- How to Change Screen Timeout
- How to Turn Off Auto-Capitalization