In this post, we’ll see how to turn on or off spell check on the iPhone. In this instance, I’m using iPhone X running iOS 13.1.2. Let’s get started.
- Open Settings.
- Hit General > Keyboard.
- Hit the toggle beside “Check Spelling.”
That’s it. All done.
Note: To enable, follow the above steps.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Know Battery Percentage on iPhone X
- How to Change Screen Timeout in iPhone
- How to Sign Out of App Store on iPhone
- How to Check Available Storage on iPhone
- How to Reset iPhone Home Screen Layout to Default