In this post, we’ll see how to change screen timeout on the iPhone. In this instance, I’m using iPhone X. let’s get started.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Display & Brightness > Auto-Lock.
- Now, you can see these options – 30 Seconds, 1 Minute, 2 Minutes, 3 Minutes, 4 Minutes, 5 Minutes, and Never.
- Choose the one you prefer.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Know Battery Percentage of iPhone
- How to Disable Pop-up Blocker on Safari
- How to Hide Caller ID on iPhone
- How to Turn Off Spell Check on iPhone
- How to Set iPhone to Announce Calls