In this post, we’ll see how to show or hide caller ID on iPhone. In this instance, I’m using iPhone X (iOS 13.1.3). Let’s get started.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Phone > Show My Caller ID.
- Now, hit the toggle switch beside “Show My Caller ID” to show or hide caller ID. Remember that the “Green” means caller ID will be shown.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Set iPhone to Announce Incoming Calls
- How to Silence Unknown Callers on iPhone
- How to Turn Off Call Waiting on iPhone
- How to Disable Pop-up Blocker on Safari