In this post, we’ll see how to set the iPhone to announce who’s calling you. In this instance, I’m using iPhone X (iOS 13.1.3). Let’s get started.
Tap Phone > Announce Calls.
Now, you can see these options:
- Always – Announce each incoming call.
- Headphones & Car – Announce incoming calls when your device and car connected via Bluetooth or headphones are connected.
- Headphones Only – Announce incoming calls only when headphones are connected.
- Never – Don’t announce incoming calls.
Choose the one you prefer.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Disable Explicit Language for Siri
- How to Set Up Face ID
- How to Silence Unknown Callers on iPhone
- How to Hide Caller ID on iPhone
- How to Turn On Call Waiting on iPhone