In this post, we’ll see how to start Internet Explorer in Safe Mode. In this instance, I’m using Windows 10. Let’s get started.
- Open Run Command Box (you need to press Windows key + R simultaneously for that).
- In it, type “iexplore -extoff” (without double quotes) and then press the “Enter” key.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Open Internet Options
- How to Reset Internet Explorer
- How to Disable Spell Checker in Firefox
- How to Start Firefox in Safe Mode