If you wish, you can remove both the lines from the simple template.
Before doing any changes, I highly recommend you to take a Blogger template backup. Let’s get started.
HideDashed and Dotted Lines from Blogger
- Go to Template > Customise > Advanced > Add CSS.
- To hide dashed lines, use the below code
- To hide dotted lines, use the below code
- You can use the above CSS codes to hide both lines.
- Click on “Apply to Blog” button.
Now, both lines won’t display on the blog.
Remove Dashed and Dotted Lines from Blogger
- Go to Template > Edit HTML.
- Find .footer-outer.
- Delete the following lines from the template to remove dashed lines.
border-top: $(footer.bevel) dashed #bbbbbb;
- Find $(paging.
- Delete the following lines from your template to remove dotted lines.
- Click on “Save template” button.
Now, both the lines are successfully removed from your blog.
I hope that the information in this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.
How to Hide or Remove Dashed and Dotted Lines from Blogger