In this post, we’ll see how to hide apps on Android. Let’s get started.
- Install Apex Launcher app. Hit the “Home” button.
- Set “Apex Launcher” as the default “Home” app. Skip or go through the configuration.
- Now, hit “Apex Settings” in the home screen > Hidden Apps.
- Tap the “Gear” icon at the top and then hit “Remove from home screen.” This step will remove the shortcut of the app you’re going to hide from the home screen.
- Hit the “Back” button.
- Tap the “Add Hidden Apps” button. Select the apps you want to hide and then hit the “Hide X Apps” (X is the number of apps you’ve selected to hide) button at the bottom.
That’s it. All done.
To Unhide Apps
- Hit Apex Settings > Hidden Apps.
- Tap “Unhide” beside the app that you don’t want hidden.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Disable App Notifications on Android
- How to Hide Files and Folders in Android
- How to Enable USB Debugging on Android
- How to Enable Developer Options on Android
- How to Clear Play Store App Download History