In this post, we’ll see how to enable or disable hardware acceleration in Chrome. Let’s get started.
- Open the Google Chrome web browser.
- Type this URL in the address bar – chrome://settings/system
- Hit “Enter” key.
- Now, you can see the “Use hardware acceleration when available.” Hit it.
- Hit “Relaunch.”
That’s it. All done.
Note: To enable, follow the above steps.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Disable Cache in Google Chrome
- How to Enable Dark Mode for Chrome
- How to Enable Home Button in Chrome
- How to Set Homepage in Chrome
- How to Move Chrome Toolbar to Bottom