In this post, we’ll see how to delete Google voice history.
Please note that the following steps apply to PC, Android, and iPhone. Let’s get started.
Go to this URL in the browser.
Hit Data & personalization > Voice & Audio Activity > Manage Activity.
Now, you can see your voice inputs. Hit the “Play” option if you wish to play the voice input.
If you want to remove a voice input, then hit Overflow menu (three vertical dots) beside it, choose “Delete” and then click “Delete” in the popup.
If you wish to remove voice inputs of an entire day, hit the “Trash can” icon beside the day you desire and then click “Delete” in the popup.
If you want to remove all at once, then follow these steps: click on Overflow menu (three vertical dots) which you can find beside the search box at the top. Click “Delete activity by.” Open the first drop-down list and select “All time.” Hit “Delete” option.
Click on “Delete” in the confirmation popup.
That’s it. All done.
If you want to stop the voice inputs from being saved, then follow the below steps:
- Go to this URL in the browser.
- Hit Data & personalization > Voice & Audio Activity.
- Hit the toggle beside “Voice & Audio Activity.” Scroll till bottom and then hit “Pause.”
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Turn Off Google Assistant
- How to Delete Google Search History
- How to Delete Play Store Search History
- How to Enable USB Debugging on Android
- How to Hide Apps on Android