In this post, we’ll see how to clear Google Play Store search history. Let’s get started.
Follow the below steps to remove the search history from your Google account:
Go to this URL in the browser.
Hit Data & personalization > Web & App Activity > Manage Activity.
Hit “+” icon beneath the search box > Google Play Store > Apply.
Now, you can see all the searches you’ve done and the apps you’ve visited in the Play Store along with the Play Store visit.
To delete an individual search: Find the search you like to remove. Hit the Overflow menu beside it and then hit “Delete” option. In the confirmation popup, hit “Delete.”
If you want to remove searches of an entire day, click on the “Trash can” beside the date and then hit “Delete” in the popup. Remember that this will remove the whole history of that day.
To remove all at once (remember that this will delete searches, app visits in the Play Store along with the Play Store visit):
- Hit Hamburger icon at the top > Delete activity by.
- From the first drop-down list, choose “All time.”
- Open the drop-down list above “Delete” option. Select “Google Play Store.”
- Tap “Delete” option.
- In the confirmation popup, tap “Delete.”
That’s all. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Find Purchased Apps
- How to Delete Play Store App Download History
- How to Fix Play Store Error 194
- How to Fix Play Store Error 927
- How to Sign Out from Play Store