In this post, we’ll see how to change margins in Google Docs. Let’s get started.
Go to Google Docs on your PC. Sign in if not already.
Open the document you wish and then click on “File” at the top. Now, click on the “Page setup” option.
In the “Page setup” popup, you can see the “Margins” on the right side. Under that, you can see Top, Bottom, Left and Right and a field beside all of them.
Enter the value you prefer in the field beside Top, Bottom, Left, and Right.
Click on “Set as default” button, if you want to set the value of the margins as default. Keep in mind that not only margins but every other setting in the popup will also be set as default.
Click on the “Ok” button in the popup.
That’s it. All done.
- How to Add Columns in Google Docs
- How to Crop an Image in Docs
- How to Change Default Font in Docs
- How to Change Page Color in Docs
- How to Change Lower Case to Upper Case in Google Docs