Every Google account comes with free storage of 15 GB.
If you want to check how much of your Google account storage quota is used by your Gmail account, then follow any one of the below ways:
Click this link (Sign in if not already), and you can find the answer.
In our instance (see above screenshot), you can see that my Gmail account has taken up the storage of 0.11 GB.
- Open Google Drive for Android or Google Drive for iPhone.
- Hit the “Hamburger” icon (three vertical lines) > Storage. If you’re on iPhone, hit “View Details.”
I hope that this post is useful to you. Like this post? Please share it with your friends.
- How to Open Gmail Email in a New Window
- How to Find Unread Emails in Gmail
- How to Format an Email in Gmail
- What is Gmail Undo Send?
- How to Change Swipe Action in Gmail App