In this post, we’ll see how to hide Hangouts in the Gmail web version. Let’s get started.
- Go to this URL. Make sure you’ve signed in to your Gmail account before clicking the URL. Now, you’ll be in the “Chat” section of “Settings.”
- Select “Chat off.”
- Hit the “Save Changes” button.
That’s it. All done.
Note: If you want to show Hangouts, then follow the above steps, and instead of selecting “Chat off,” choose “Chat on.”
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Format Email in Gmail
- How to Disable Conversation View in Gmail
- What is Gmail’s Undo Send?
- How to Enable Desktop Notifications in Gmail
- How to Check Storage Usage of Gmail