By default, when you open a drive or folder in Windows 10, you can see its name in the title bar of the File Explorer.
If you want to show the full path instead of the name in the title bar of File Explorer, then follow the below steps.
Open the File Explorer Options.
Navigate to “View” tab.
Select “Display the full path in the title bar” option.
Hit the “OK” button.
That’s all. From now on, you can see the full path in the title bar of File Explorer.
If you want to revert, then follow the above steps and instead of checking, uncheck the “Display the full path in the title bar” option.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Hide Status Bar in Windows 10 File Explorer
- How to Make File Explorer to Show Icons Instead of Thumbnails
- How to Clear File Explorer Address Bar History
- How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 10
- How to Disable Startup Programs in Windows 10