In this post, we'll see the steps to forward a text message on Android. Let's get started.
Forward a Text Message in Android
In this instance, I'm using an Android device running Oreo. With that said, here are the steps to forward a message.
- 1Open "Messages" app.
- 2Open the conversation which contains the message you want to forward.
- 3Long press the message you wish. Hit the Overflow Menu (three vertical dots) at the top and then tap "Forward."
- 4Now, in the "Forward message" popup, you can see the numbers for which you've sent a message or from which you've got a message. If you find the number that you wish to forward, then tap on it ( and then See Step 7). Otherwise, hit the "New message" option.
- 5In this instance, I choose "New message" option. Now, you can look at this screen in which you can see "To" field.
- 6In the "To" field, enter the name, phone number or email (if you enter an email address, then remember that the message will be forwarded as "MMS").
- 7Now, you can see the message in the compose box. Edit the message in the compose box if you wish.
- 8Hit the "SMS," and the message will be forwarded.
That's it. All done.
I hope that this guide is useful to you. Like this guide? Share with your friends.
How to Forward a Text Message in Android