In this post, we’ll see how to flush DNS in Windows 10.
You can flush DNS resolver cache in Windows 10 when you face any issue with connecting to a website which you’ve previously connected without a problem.
Let’s see the steps to do this task.
That’s all. The DNS cache is successfully flushed.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Find Internet Options on Windows 10
- How to Open Internet Explorer
- How to Open Windows Mobility Center
- How to Remove Recently Used Files from Quick Access
- How to Remove Task View Icon from Taskbar