In this post, we’ll see the different methods to turn on or off flashlight on iPhone and Android.
In this instance, I’m using Android Pie and iPhone X. Let’s get started.
Turn On or Off Flashlight on iPhone
To turn on: Say, “Hey, Siri.” Now say, “turn on the flashlight.”
To turn off: Say, “Hey, Siri.” Now say, “turn off the flashlight.”
Note: If you need to set up and activate Siri, check this guide.
To turn on or off:
- Open Control Center (Slide down from the upper right corner of the screen for this).
- Hit “Flashlight” icon, which you can find beneath “Screen Mirroring.”
That’s it. Also, keep in mind that you can do these tasks on the lock screen too.
Long press the “Flashlight” icon in the lock screen and release the hold on it to turn on the flashlight.
The above step can turn it off too.
Turn On or Off Flashlight on iPhone and Android
To turn on: Say “Okay, Google” and then “flashlight.”
Now, you can see that the flashlight is turned on.
To turn off flashlight: Say “Okay, Google” and then “turn flashlight off.”
To turn on or off flashlight: Swipe down from the top, and you can see the “Flashlight” icon. Hit it.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Turn On and Off WiFi on Android
- How to Force Shut Down Android
- How to Turn On and Off Bluetooth on Android
- How to Shut Down iPhone
- How to Add Website Shortcut to iPhone Home Screen