In this post, we’ll see:
Note: Remember that turning off flash will disable it in the Camera and turning on the flash will make the Camera to use flash every time you take a photo.
Turn On or Off Flash on the iPhone X Camera
- Launch Camera.
- Tap the lightning bolt icon in the top-left.
- To turn off flash: Hit Off.
- To turn on flash: Tap On.
Note: Auto is the default option. If you select this option, then the Camera app will use flash when it decides the flash is required.
Turn On or Off Flash on Android Pie Camera
Note: You need to apply the below steps for both the front and rear cameras separately.
- Open Camera.
- Hit the lightning bolt icon at the top.
- To turn off flash: Tap Off.
- To turn on flash: Hit On.
Note: Flash auto is the default option. If you choose this option, then the Camera will use flash when it decides the flash is required.