In this post, we’ll see how to turn on or off the flash on iPhone and Android camera.
Remember that turning off flash will disable it in the Camera and turning on the flash will make the Camera to use flash every time you take a photo.
In this instance, I’m using iPhone X and Android Pie. With that said, let’s get started.
Turn On or Off Flash on iPhone Camera
- Launch Camera.
- Tap the “Lightning bolt” icon in the top-left.
- To turn off flash: Hit Off.
- To turn on flash: Tap On.
Note: “Auto” is the default option. If you select this option, then the Camera app will use flash when it decides the flash is required.
Turn On or Off Flash on Android Camera
Note: You need to apply the below steps for both the front and rear cameras separately.
- Open Camera.
- Hit the “Lightning bolt” icon at the top.
- To turn off flash: Tap Off.
- To turn on flash: Hit On.
Note: “Flash auto” is the default option. If you choose this option, then the Camera will use flash when it decides the flash is required.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Turn Off Geotagging on Android
- How to Eject USB OTG from Android
- How to Find Android Serial Number
- How to Check Memory on Android