In this post, we’ll see how to enable or disable spell checker in Firefox. Let’s get started.
- Open the Firefox web browser.
- Hit Hamburger icon (three vertical lines) > Options.
- Under the “Language” section, you can see “Check your spelling as you type.” Select (to enable) or unselect (to disable) it.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Disable Automatic Updates in Firefox
- How to Search for a Word on a Web Page in Firefox
- How to Open Private Browsing Mode on Firefox
- How to Disable Cookies in Firefox