In this post, we’ll see:
How to Enable or Disable Spell Checker in Chrome
- Open Chrome.
- Hit three vertical dots at the top right > Settings.
- Hit Advanced in the left sidebar.
- Click on Languages.
- Now in the right pane, you can see a toggle switch beside Spell check. Hit it. Remember that the Blue means the spell check is on.
How to Enable or Disable Spell Checker in Firefox
- Open the Firefox web browser.
- Hit three vertical lines > Options.
- In the Language section, you can see Check your spelling as you type. Select (to enable) or unselect (to disable) it.
How to Enable or Disable Spell Checker in Edge (Chromium)
- Open Edge.
- Hit three horizontal dots at the top right > Settings.
- Hit on Languages in the left sidebar.
- Now, in the right pane, you can see the Check spelling section.
- In that section, you can see languages, and for them, the spell checker is enabled or disabled.
- Hit the toggle switch beside the language for which you want to enable or disable spell check. Remember that the Blue means enabled.