In this post, we’ll see how to enable fingerprint lock in WhatsApp for Android. Let’s get started.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap three vertical dots > Settings > Account > Privacy.
- Under “Blocked contacts,” you can see “Fingerprint lock.” Hit it.
- Hit “Unlock with fingerprint.” Confirm your fingerprint.
That’s it. The fingerprint lock is enabled successfully, and from now on, you need to provide the fingerprint to open WhatsApp. Remember that you can answer WhatsApp calls even if the WhatsApp is locked.
Also, change the duration of “Automatically lock” and disable “Show content in notifications,” if you wish.
If you want to disable fingerprint lock, tap the “Unlock with fingerprint.”
That’s’ it. All done.
- How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication on WhatsApp
- How to Enable WhatsApp Popup Notification in Android