In this post, we’ll see:
How Much RAM Do I Have? (Windows 10 PC)
- Right-click on the Start button.
- Hit the System option, which you can find between the Event Viewer and Device Manager.
- Now, under the Device specifications, besides the Installed RAM, you can see how much RAM your PC does have.
How to Check Ram on Android
Here, we’ll see how to check total, used, and available RAM (also referred to as Memory) on Android. I’m using Android Pie. Let’s get started.
Note: Enable Developer options on your Android device if you’ve not already.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap System > Advanced.
- Tap Developer options, which you can find between Multiple users and System updates.
- Hit Running services, which you can find between OEM Unlocking and Picture colour mode.
- Now, add both the System and Apps values to find the total used RAM.
- You can see the available memory besides Free.
- Add the System, Apps, and Free values to find the total memory of your device.
Alternatively, you can find the total memory by following the below steps:
- Go to Developer options > Memory.
- Now, besides “Total memory,” you can see the total memory of your device.