Losing Android phone on silent mode is experienced by many of us. In this post, we will see the 2 simple ways to find Android phone on silent mode. You can use the method which is easy for you. Let’s get started.
Find Android Phone on Silent Mode
You can use the Android Device Manager to find the Android phone on silent mode. But, this method only works if your Android device is connected to the internet.
- Log into your Android Device Manager account.
- Click on “Ring” option. In the confirmation message, click on “Ring” button.
It’ll make your phone ring at full volume for five minutes. You can stop it by pressing the power button.
In this method, we will see an app called Ring my Phone which makes the phone to ring when you send an SMS with your unique code to your phone.
- Install and open the app.
- Set the unique code which is easy for you to remember.
- Once you lost your Android on silent mode, send a message to your phone.
- For instance, if your unique code is 1234, then you need to send SMS in the format like this
- Once the message is received by your device, it begins to ring even on silent mode.
- Click on “Stop” button to stop the ringing.