In this post, we’ll see how to add a file or folder shortcut to the Android home screen.
In this instance, I’m using Android Pie. Let’s get started.
Install File Manager by Astro (File Browser) app. Open the app and go through the initial setup.
You’ll be on the main screen. Close the app.
Now, go to the home screen you prefer and then long-press on a blank space in it.
Find and long-press the “Astro” widget. Place it on the home screen in the place you want.
If you want to add a file shortcut, find and tap it.
If you want to add a folder shortcut, then long-press the folder you want.
That’s all. Now, you can see the shortcut on the home screen.
To Remove Shortcut
- Long press the shortcut you like to remove, and you can see “Remove” option at the top.
- Drop the shortcut on the “Remove” option.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Add App Shortcut to Android
- How to Turn On Flashlight
- How to Remotely Shut Down Android Phone
- How to Backup Text Messages to Gmail
- How to Customize Quick Responses on Android