You can open File Explorer in seven different ways and they are:
Click on the Folder icon in the taskbar.
Press Windows and E keys simultaneously to open File Explorer.
- Open Start menu.
- Click on the Windows System folder which you can find beneath Windows Security.
- Click on File Explorer, which you can find between Control Panel and Run.
Open Start menu. Type file. Now, you can see the File Explorer app in the search results. Click on it.
explorer command can open File Explorer in Windows 10, and you can use this command in the following programs:
- Command Prompt
- Windows PowerShell
- Address toolbar
- Task Manager (click File > Run new task to use the command)
- Open Power user menu (to do this: right-click on the Start button or press Windows and X keys simultaneously).
- Hit File Explorer, which you can find between Settings and Search.
Go to the C: > Windows folder. Double-click explorer file.