If you want to see your Facebook profile or page as someone else, then here’s how you can do that on PC, Android, and iPhone:
- Sign in to Facebook and then go to your profile by clicking on the profile name at the top.
- Click on three horizontal dots beside the “Activity log.”
- Now you can see the “View as” option. Hit it.
Now, you can see the profile as it looks to others and a notification at the top stating that you’re currently viewing the profile as “Public.”
If you want to get back to your view, click on the “X” in the notification at the top. Alternatively, you can click on your profile name at the top to do this task.
Android and iPhone
Open the Facebook app.
Now, tap the Hamburger icon (three vertical lines) at the top. Tap your profile name.
For Android: You can see the “View As” option. Tap on it.
For iPhone: Tap three horizontal dots > View as.
That’s all. You can see the profile as “Public” now.
To get back to your view:
Tap on the “Exit View” option if you’re on Android.
If you’re on iPhone, tap “Back arrow” at the top twice.
- Go to your Facebook page and then click on three horizontal dots beside the “Share.”
- Now, you can see the “View as Page Visitor” option. Click on it.
That’s all. Now, you can see the page as it looks to the visitor.
Refresh the page to get back to your view if you wish.
Android and iPhone
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the Hamburger icon (three vertical lines) at the top. Hit your Facebook page.
- Hit the “View As” option.
Now, you can see the page in the view of the visitors.
Hit “Back arrow” if you want to get back to your view.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Backup Facebook Account
- How to Enable Profile Picture Guard on Facebook
- How to Send Empty Facebook Message
- How to See Whom You are Following on Facebook
- How to Stop Others from Following You on Facebook