What is Facebook’s Snooze?
It is a feature that lets you stop the updates from a specific person, page, or group from appearing on your News Feed for 30 days.
As you can see, this is a temporary one. After 30 days, the updates will begin to appear on your News Feed as usual.
With that said, let’s see the steps to snooze a profile or page and how to turn off snooze for a snoozed profile or page. Remember that the below steps apply to the Facebook web version (PC) and the Facebook app (Android and iPhone).
How to Snooze
- Go to your News Feed and find the post of the person or page that you want to snooze.
- Once you find it, hit the three horizontal dots at the top right corner of the post.
- Hit on “Snooze X for 30 days.” The X is the name of the person or page.
That is all. All done.
Turn Off Facebook Snooze
After you snooze, you can see a notification with the “Undo” button. Hit on it to undo snooze.
- Go to the snoozed person’s profile or page.
- If you’re on PC, hover the mouse over the “Snoozed” button. If you’re on Android, hit the “Snoozed” option. If you’re on iPhone, hit the icon beside “Message.”
- Hit on the “End snooze” option if you’re on PC or Android. If you’re on iPhone, hit the “Snoozed” option and then hit “End snooze.”
- How to Backup Facebook Account
- How to View Your Facebook Profile as Someone Else
- How to Delete All Your Facebook Posts Quickly
- How to Enable Profile Picture Guard on Facebook