What is Facebook’s Snooze?
It is a feature that lets you stop the updates from a specific person, page, or group from appearing on your News Feed for 30 days.
As you can see, this is a temporary one. After 30 days, the updates will begin to appear on your News Feed as usual.
With that said, let’s see the steps to snooze a profile or page and how to turn off snooze for a snoozed profile or page. Remember that the below steps apply to the Facebook web version (PC) and the Facebook app (Android and iPhone).
How to Snooze
- Go to your News Feed and find the post of the person or page that you want to snooze.
- Once you find it, hit the three horizontal dots at the top right corner of the post.
- Hit on “Snooze X for 30 days.” The X is the name of the person or page.
That is all. All done.
Turn Off Facebook Snooze
After you snooze, you can see a notification with the “Undo” button. Hit on it to undo snooze.
- Go to the snoozed person’s profile or page.
- If you’re on PC, hover the mouse over the “Snoozed” button. If you’re on Android, hit the “Snoozed” option. If you’re on iPhone, hit the icon beside “Message.”
- Hit on the “End snooze” option if you’re on PC or Android. If you’re on iPhone, hit the “Snoozed” option and then hit “End snooze.”
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Backup Facebook Account
- How to View Your Facebook Profile as Someone Else
- How to View Desktop Version on Android and iPhone
- How to Delete All Your Facebook Posts Quickly
- How to Enable Profile Picture Guard on Facebook