In this post, we’ll see how to get a Facebook post link. Let’s get started.
- Go to Facebook and find the post you prefer.
- Right-click on the timestamp in the post.
- Now, hit the “Copy link address” option.
That’s it. Use the copied URL in the place you want.
- Open the Facebook app and find the post you want.
- Tap the three horizontal dots in it.
- Hit the “Copy link” option.
That’s it. The post link is on the Clipboard now, and you can paste it anywhere you want.
Alternate method: Tap on “Share” in the post you want. Hit More Options > Copy to clipboard. That’s all.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on “Share” in the post you prefer.
- Hit More Options > Copy.
That’s all. The Facebook post link is on the Clipboard now. You can paste it anywhere you want.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to View Facebook Profile as Someone Else
- How to Stop Others from Following You on Facebook
- How to Enable Profile Picture Guard on Facebook