In this post, we’ll see how to turn off Facebook autoplay. Let’s get started.
That’s it. All done.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap Hamburger icon (three vertical lines) > Settings & Privacy > Settings > Media and Contacts.
- Hit “Autoplay.”
- Choose “Never Autoplay Videos.”
- Open Facebook for iPhone.
- Hit Hamburger icon (three vertical lines) > Settings & Privacy > Settings > Video and photos.
- Tap “Auto-play.”
- Choose “Never Auto-play Videos.”
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Hide Facebook Friends List
- How to Change Birthday on Facebook
- How to Delete Facebook Account
- How to Turn Off Live Notifications on Facebook
- How to Change Facebook Messenger Notification Sound