In this post, we’ll see the simple way to extract images from PDF. Let’s see how to do it on the PC (Windows 10) and Android.
Extract Images from PDF on PC
- Install and open the PDF Image Extractor Free software.
- Click on the first “Browse” button in the software and then select the PDF file from which you want to extract images.
- Click on the second “Browse” button and select the location in which you want the images to be saved.
- Now you can see three options. The first one is for extracting all images from the PDF, which is selected by default.
- The second one is for providing the page range, and only the images from the page range you provide will be extracted.
- The third one is for providing specific page numbers, and only the images from the page numbers you give will be extracted.
- After you pick the one you prefer, click on the “Extract” button.
Extract Images from PDF on Android
Install and open the PDF Utils app.
Click on the “Extract Images” option.
Select the PDF file.
In the pop-up, enter the page number from which you want to extract images. If you wish to extract all images, then input “0” (without double quotes). Hit “OK.”
Allow permission for the app.
That’s all. The app will begin the process, and once it’s done, you can see the images extracted from PDF.