Recently, I got this google play store error 924 while trying to download night mode app after the installation of the ROM.
Typically, this error prevents the user from downloading or updating apps from play store.
Here, we will see the 2 different methods to fix error 924. You can use any method you prefer. I recommend you to try the following methods in order. Let’s get started.
Fix Play Store Error 924
- Restart the mobile. Yes, a restart will fix this issue.
- Go to settings > apps.
- Navigate to all tab and choose google play store app.
- Click on the uninstall updates option. Press OK for the confirmation messages. This will replace the app with the factory version.
Now, try to download or update apps from the play store. If the error continues, follow the below steps:
- Go to the all tab again.
- Select the google play store app.
- Tap on the following options
Now, download or update apps from play store. The apps should get downloaded or updated.
I hope that the information in this post will be useful for you to fix google play store error 924. If you have any queries, feel free to ask me in the comments section.
If you find the information in this post useful, please do share this post with your friends.
Which one of the above method to fix error 924 works for you? Let us know via comments.