Downloading or updating apps from Google Play Store sometimes ends in error. If that error is error 920, then this guide is for you.
You can fix error 920 in 3 different methods. I recommend you to try the following methods in order. Let’s get started.
Fix Google Play Store Error 920
- Go to Settings > Apps > All tab.
- Find and tap Google Play Store.
- Tap the following buttons in order.
Reboot your phone. Try to download or update the apps from Google Play Store.
- Tap Settings > Google.
- Tap on your Google account.
- Press menu button.
- Choose Remove account > "Remove account".
- Reboot your phone.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap "Add account" (You can find it under "Accounts" section).
- Add and configure your Google account again.
I hope that the information in this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.
Which method works for you? Let us know in the comments section below.