Downloading or updating apps from Google Play Store sometimes ends in error. If that error is error 920, then this guide is for you.
You can fix error 920 in 3 different methods. I recommend you to try the following methods in order. Let’s get started.
Fix Google Play Store Error 920
Switching the internet connection will work most of the times. If you are using the mobile data connection to download apps, then use the WiFi connection to download apps.
If it doesn’t work, then turn off your WiFi and turn it again. Now, try to download apps from Play Store.
- Go to Settings > Apps > All tab.
- Find and tap Google Play Store.
- Tap the following buttons in order.
Reboot your phone. Try to download or update the apps from Google Play Store.
- Tap Settings > Google.
- Tap on your Google account and press menu button.
- Choose Remove account. Tap “Remove account” option in the confirmation message.
- Reboot your phone.
- Go to Settings.
- Under Accounts section, find and tap “Add account”.
- Add and configure your Google account again.
Also read: How to Fix Play Store Error 927