In this post, we will see about the error 905 and its fix.
Like most of the errors, this error too appears while downloading or updating apps from Play Store. Let's check it out the steps to fix this error.
Fix Google Play Store Error 905
- Go to Settings in your Android.
- Navigate to Display > Sleep.
- Set the long duration available (See screenshot).
Now, try to download the app from the Google Play Store. Your apps should get downloaded.
- Navigate to Settings > Apps > All tab.
- Find and tap Google Play Store.
- Click on "Uninstall updates" button.
Try to download apps from the Play Store and it should be downloading now.
I hope that the information in this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.