Every day we are using Google Play Store to download or update apps. But, we all may face errors while downloading or updating apps from Play Store. One of them is Google Play Store error 905.
Fix Google Play Store Error 905
- Go to Settings in your Android.
- Navigate to Display > Sleep.
- Set the long duration available (See screenshot).
Now, try to download the app from the Google Play Store. Your apps should get downloaded.
- Navigate to Settings > Apps > All tab.
- Find and tap Google Play Store.
- Click on “Uninstall updates” button.
Try to download apps from the Play Store and it should be downloading now.