Error 492 occurs when you are downloading or updating apps from Google Play Store. In today’s post, we will see the fix for this error.
First of all, it is important to note that there is no common fix for this error. So, I’ve talked about 3 different methods to fix this.
I suggest you to follow them one by one until this issue gets resolved. Let’s get started.
Fix Error 492
Restart Your Phone
Seems simple one; But, it is effective.
Re-Add Google Account
- Go to Settings.
- Tap the Google under the "Accounts" section.
- Tap the Google account which is associated with the Play Store.
- Now press menu and select "Remove account".
- Select the Remove account on the confirmation message.
- Reboot the mobile.
- Now go to Settings > Add account
- Add and configure the Google account.
I hope the information in this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.
How to Fix Google Play Store Error 492