In this post, we will see the Google Play Store error 491. This error generally prevents the user from downloading or updating apps from Play Store.
You can fix this error in 4 different methods and I recommend you to try the following methods in order. Let’s get started.
Fix Google Play Store Error 491
Try to download apps with a different internet connection. If you are in the mobile connection, switch to WiFi and try to download apps from Play Store.
- Go to Settings. Navigate to Apps > All tab.
- Find and tap Google Play Store.
- Tap the following buttons in order
- Do the above same steps for the Google Play services.
Now, try to download or update apps from Play Store.
- Go to Settings.
- Under Accounts section, find and tap "Google" option.
- Click on the Gmail account. Press menu button and tap "Remove account" option.
- Tap "Remove account" option in the confirmation message. Reboot your phone.
- Navigate to the Settings > Add account.
- Add and reconfigure your same Gmail account again.
I hope that the information in this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.
4 Different Methods to Fix Google Play Store Error 491