Google Play Store error 194 is one of the most common error and it generally arises when we try to download or update apps from Google Play Store.
Why Google Play Store Error 194 Occurs?
The following are the most probable causes for this error. It may arise:
- Due to cache problem
- Due to problem with your Gmail account
- Due to network issue
In this post, we will see 3 simple methods to fix this error. I recommend you try the following methods in order. Let’s get started.
Fix Google Play Store Error 194
Sometimes, internet connectivity issues may be a cause for this problem. In this case, switching the internet connection will solve this error.
For instance, if you are in the mobile data connection, then switch to the WiFi connection and try to download the apps from Google Play Store.
- Go to Settings > Apps > All tab.
- Tap "Google Play Store".
- Tap the following buttons in order
- Do the same above steps for the Google Play Services.
- Go to Settings > Accounts section > Google.
- Tap on your Google account.
- Open menu and tap on "Remove account".
- Tap on "Remove account" on the confirmation message and reboot your mobile.
- Go to Settings again.
- Under Account section, you can see the "Add account" option.
- Add and configure your Gmail account again.
I hope this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.