By default, empty drives are hidden in Windows 10 File Explorer.
If you want to show them, then here are the steps:
That’s all. You can now see the empty drives in File Explorer.
If you want to get back to default, then follow the above steps and instead of unchecking, check “Hide empty drives” option.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Show Full Path in Title Bar of File Explorer
- How to Show Folder Merge Conflicts in Windows 10
- How to Show or Hide Drive Letters in Windows 10
- How to Open Control Panel
- How to Rename Files and Folders in Windows 10