In this post, we’ll see six different methods to open Disk Cleanup in Windows 10. Let’s see what they are.
6 Different Ways to Open Disk Cleanup
Start Menu Shortcut
- Open Start menu.
- Click “Windows Administrative Tools,” which you can find between “Windows Accessories” and “Windows Ease of Access.”
- Now, you can see “Disk Cleanup” between “Defragment and Optimize Drives” and “Event Viewer.” Hit it.
Start Menu Search
Open Start menu. Type clean, and you can see the “Disk Cleanup” app. Click on it.
The command cleanmgr can open Disk Cleanup in Windows 10, and you can use it in the following programs:
- Run Command
- File Explorer Address Bar
- Address Toolbar
- Task Manager (File > Run new task)
- Command Prompt
- Windows PowerShell
Open System32 folder. Find and double-click cleanmgr file.
Open Control Panel.
If you’re on the “Category” view: Hit System and Security > Free up disk space.
Else: Hit “Administrative Tools.” Double-click “Disk Cleanup.”
C Drive Properties
Open the “Properties” of the C drive. Hit the “Disk Cleanup” button in the “General” tab.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Open Remote Desktop Connection
- How to Open Disk Management
- How to Open System Properties
- How to Customize Notification Area in Windows 10
- How to Find Number of Logical Processors Your CPU Has