In this post, we will see six diverse ways to open Disk Cleanup in Windows 10. Let’s see what they are.
Open Disk Cleanup in Windows 10
Start Menu Shortcut
- Click on the Start button.
- Hit Windows Administrative Tools, which you can find between Windows Accessories and Windows Ease of Access.
- Now, you can find Disk Cleanup between Defragment and Optimize Drives and Event Viewer. Hit it.
Start Menu Search
Open Start menu. Type clean. Hit the Disk Cleanup app from the search results.
You can use the cleanmgr command in the following programs:
- Address bar of File Explorer
- Task Manager (you need to click File > Run new task to use this command)
Open System32 folder. Double-click cleanmgr file.
Launch Control Panel. If you’re in Category view, hit System and Security > Free up disk space. Else hit Administrative Tools and then double-click Disk Cleanup.
C Drive Properties
Open C Drive Properties. Hit the Disk Cleanup button on the General tab.
Create a Disk Cleanup Shortcut in Windows 10
Follow the underneath steps to create a Disk Cleanup shortcut in the Windows 10 desktop or File Explorer.
Right-click on desktop or File Explorer blank area. Hover your mouse over “New” in the context menu. Hit “Shortcut.”
Type cleanmgr in the “Create Shortcut” pop-up. Click the “Next” button. Give the shortcut name if you don’t like the suggested one. Click on the “Finish” button.