In this post, we’ll see how to disable webcam entirely in Windows 10. Let’s get started.
- Open Run Command Box. In it, type “devmgmt.msc” (without double quotes) and then press the “Enter” key. It’ll open Device Manager.
- Double-click on the “Cameras” or “Imaging devices” entry.
- Now, you can see an entry with the “camera” or “webcam.” Right-click on it.
- Hit the “Disable device” or “Disable” option.
- In the popup, hit “Yes.”
That’s it. All done.
Note: If you want to enable webcam in the future, follow the above steps (1-3), and you can see the “Enable device” or “Enable” option. Hit it, and that’s it.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Disable Touchpad in Windows 10
- How to Check DirectX Version
- How to Disable User Account Control in Windows 10
- How to Remove People icon from Taskbar
- How to Disable Startup Programs in Windows 10