If you want to disable location tracking entirely for your Android device, then check this guide where I’ve talked about it in detail.
If you want to disable location tracking for a particular Android app, then follow the below steps (in this instance, I’m using Android Pie):
Open Settings app.
Tap Security & location > Location > App-level permissions.
Find the app for which you want to turn off location tracking. In our instance, it is Chrome.
Tap that app. If you see the confirmation popup, tap “Deny Anyway” in it.
That’s it. All done.
In case, if you want to turn on location tracking for the app in the future, open the “App-level permissions,” find the app, and then hit it.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Disable Google Play Protect on Android
- How to Delete Learned Words on Android
- How to Turn Off Geotagging on Android
- How to Boot Android in Safe Mode
- How to Disable Google Assistant on Android