If you don't want capacitive buttons on your Android device, then you can disable it.
In this post, we will see the steps to do this task. Please note that the following steps are for the rooted Android device only. Let's get started.
Disable Capacitive Buttons on Android
- Open the ES File Explorer app.
- Go to this location
- Find and backup the Generic.kl file.
- Open the Generic.kl file (tap the file > select Text > select ES Note Editor).
- Tap on the overflow menu (three vertical dots) and select "Edit".
- Here are the code of the capacitive buttons:
- Now, add # before all the capacitive buttons code. For instance: To disable Home button, you need to add # like this (see screenshot):
- Tap the back button and tap Yes on the confirmation message to save the file.
- Reboot your Android phone.
Menu (tap Hamburger icon (three vertical lines)) > Local > Device > System > Usr > Keylayout
Key 139 MENU WAKE_DROPPED //FOR MENU BUTTON
Key 172 HOME //FOR HOME BUTTON
Key 158 BACK WAKE_DROPPED //FOR BACK BUTTON
#Key 172 HOME
Now, you can see that the capacitive buttons has been disabled on your Android device.
If you want to enable capacitive buttons, just remove # before the code and then reboot your device.
I hope that the information in this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.