Don't want capacitive buttons on your Android device? then this guide is for you.
Disable Capacitive Buttons on Android
- Open the ES file explorer.
- Go to this location
- Now, backup the file generic.kl. Open the generic.kl file with ES note editor.
- Click on the pencil button at the top to edit the file.
- It is important to note that the number of capacitive buttons in android mobiles may vary. So change it according to the buttons on your device.
- Now, add the # before the lines. For instance, to disable home button
- Save the file. Reboot your android phone.
Key 139 MENU //FOR MENU BUTTON
Key 172 HOME //FOR HOME BUTTON
Key 158 BACK //FOR BACK BUTTON
#Key 172 HOME
Now, you can see that the capacitive buttons have been disabled.
If you ever want to enable the capacitive buttons, just remove the # before the lines and the key will be enabled.
I hope that the information in this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.